Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When you're born..you know nothing. You as pure as light, but as you grow, the temptation from the darkness..grows stronger.and stronger. The region of Kyoushi has been peaceful for the last 350 years, this can all change...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hiroshi Renshe
Begginer Fighter
Hiroshi Renshe

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Character Profile
Name: Hiroshi Renshe
Race : Angel/Human hybrid

From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki Empty
PostSubject: From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki   From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:43 pm

*stands at the entrance to the cavern with Hazuki* ready to start on our way through?
Back to top Go down
Hazuki Konoka
In-Experienced Fighter
Hazuki Konoka

Number of posts : 86

PostSubject: Re: From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki   From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:26 pm

I nodded quivering a little bit. "I'm ready." I said reassuring myself of my abilities.

I am a vampire and a witch... why am I scared? I can use my powers to defeat anything that poses a threat to me and Mr. Hiroshi. But then, again I'm a novice so... oh! What am I scared of ?! I have my powers and him to protect me.. there's nothing to be scared of Hazuki... get it together.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi Renshe
Begginer Fighter
Hiroshi Renshe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki   From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:46 pm

*fires a bright red beam out of my eyes along the walls, lighting a line of torches along the walls*
Back to top Go down
Hazuki Konoka
In-Experienced Fighter
Hazuki Konoka

PostSubject: Re: From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki   From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:42 am

"Hey, so there is light in here... now it isn't so scary. Thank you Mr. Hiroshi." I smiled and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi Renshe
Begginer Fighter
Hiroshi Renshe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki   From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:54 am

no problem, try not to look into my eyes...i'm going to keep them in their blood red form to help me see better *eyes turn blood red*
Back to top Go down
Hazuki Konoka
In-Experienced Fighter
Hazuki Konoka

PostSubject: Re: From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki   From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:56 pm

I nodded and kept walking concentrating on the darkness and lights on the wall. Trying to sense if there were any monsters or something down here.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi Renshe
Begginer Fighter
Hiroshi Renshe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki   From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:41 pm

hold on *grabs Hazuki's hand and looks off to the right* there's a passage here, it's much faster and safer than the other way
Back to top Go down
Hazuki Konoka
In-Experienced Fighter
Hazuki Konoka

PostSubject: Re: From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki   From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:42 pm

I hold his hand as he grabs it. "Um sure. Ok!" I said smiling in complete darkness. I walk with him that way still trying to sense if there was anything there.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi Renshe
Begginer Fighter
Hiroshi Renshe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki   From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:20 pm

*stops and feels around on the wall as we reach a dead end* i know it's here somewhere
Back to top Go down
Hazuki Konoka
In-Experienced Fighter
Hazuki Konoka

PostSubject: Re: From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki   From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:44 pm

I stop also and wonder what you're looking for. "Um.. Mr. Hiroshi.. what are you looking for?" I asked as I have this uneasy feeling in my stomach, probably another vampire hunting us.

Should I tell him?
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi Renshe
Begginer Fighter
Hiroshi Renshe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki   From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:47 am

*punches a button on the wall and the wall in front of us opens* go in there...someone's following us
Back to top Go down
Hazuki Konoka
In-Experienced Fighter
Hazuki Konoka

PostSubject: Re: From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki   From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:22 am

"Um.. I know that. But who?" I asked confused.. walking inside the room that just opened up.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi Renshe
Begginer Fighter
Hiroshi Renshe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki   From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:12 am

wait on the other side of the door...i'll try to block the path so they can't get through *punches the button on the wall and starts pounding on the walls, making chunks of rock block the passage*
Back to top Go down
Stark
In-Experienced Fighter
Stark

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Character Profile
Name: Stark
Race : Are you some kind of KKK member?O_o

PostSubject: Re: From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki   From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:37 am

*You hear a squish and under all the rocks is me bleeding*
Huh?I feel dizzy......I knew I shouldnt have took this job >___<
Back to top Go down
Hazuki Konoka
In-Experienced Fighter
Hazuki Konoka

PostSubject: Re: From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki   From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:32 pm

I hide in the room and yell to make sure you're still there.

"Um... Mr. Hiroshi?!" I yell to make sure I'm heard... but I then see Stark crushed and bleeding under a rock. I faint and fall unconcious on the floor, laying there.
Back to top Go down
Stark
In-Experienced Fighter
Stark

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Character Profile
Name: Stark
Race : Are you some kind of KKK member?O_o

PostSubject: Re: From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki   From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:17 am

Ow.......I need.......I need........calcium.......>____< Oh no Im delusional now!
Back to top Go down
Hazuki Konoka
In-Experienced Fighter
Hazuki Konoka

PostSubject: Re: From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki   From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:02 pm

I am still laying unconcious and as time passes I start to wake up. I walk across the floor and close my eyes and put a glowing white hand on Stark's arm.

"This should heal you Mr." I said kind of scared and shaky.

"Don't worry... I'm a witch I got you" I smiled though with my eyes closed. Thus, revealing my little fangs but I am oblivious to it.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi Renshe
Begginer Fighter
Hiroshi Renshe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki   From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:40 pm

*pushes the button on the wall and steps into the room, my fists red, bleeding slightly* damn
Back to top Go down
Hazuki Konoka
In-Experienced Fighter
Hazuki Konoka

PostSubject: Re: From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki   From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:43 pm

I continue on with the healing of this strange man until I sense he's all better. I stop with the power and open my eyes to complete darkness. I turn around slightly and see Mr. Hiroshi and so a smile appears across my face.

"Mr. Hiroshi." I said with a tone of relief. ^^
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi Renshe
Begginer Fighter
Hiroshi Renshe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki   From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:45 pm

*wraps my hands with bandages* i just now realized how hard rock is ^^'
Back to top Go down
Hazuki Konoka
In-Experienced Fighter
Hazuki Konoka

PostSubject: Re: From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki   From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:47 pm

I giggle slightly.

"Hehe. You're funny sometimes. Would you like me to heal that for you?" I ask politely.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi Renshe
Begginer Fighter
Hiroshi Renshe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki   From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:50 pm

nah, i'm fine...thanks for asking though ^^'
Back to top Go down
Hazuki Konoka
In-Experienced Fighter
Hazuki Konoka

PostSubject: Re: From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki   From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:51 pm

"No problem. It's what I do." I smile once again revealing my little fangs.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi Renshe
Begginer Fighter
Hiroshi Renshe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki   From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:53 pm

*breaks all of the rocks that are on top of Stark within a few seconds and helps him up* hmm
Back to top Go down
Hazuki Konoka
In-Experienced Fighter
Hazuki Konoka

PostSubject: Re: From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki   From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:55 pm

"Hey, do you know who he is?" I ask confused and scared a little bit at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki   From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Hitotoki to Pine-Hiroshi and Hazuki
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next