Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When you're born..you know nothing. You as pure as light, but as you grow, the temptation from the darkness..grows stronger.and stronger. The region of Kyoushi has been peaceful for the last 350 years, this can all change...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hazuki Konoka

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hazuki Konoka
In-Experienced Fighter
Hazuki Konoka

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Hazuki Konoka Empty
PostSubject: Hazuki Konoka   Hazuki Konoka I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:01 pm

Name: Hazuki Konoka

Race: half human, half vampire

Height: 4'5''
Weight: 65 lbs.

Bio: Hazuki is a friendly vampire that is protective of her friends and sometimes can get mad easily. She is a lil clutzy. Though she is a vampire, she dislikes blood and rather is afraid of it.. so sucking it isn't easy. The only solution she could ever think of is to not suck blood and this makes her weak. But when she gets mad and uncontrollable, she uses magic that is powerful and her eyes change color. Hazuki is smart but not a genius. She doesn't like to study either, but she is smarter than most of her kind. She is in the middle between tomboy and girly. Though she is more leaning towards a bit more of a tomboy. With these powers she can be very destructive and as she gets older she is going to get more powerful. Hazu is her nickname. She likes to protect her friends and her dreams are to protect her friends for all eternity, and become the best vampire that she can be... while remaining friendly.

Strengths: friends, passion, determination, smarts (somewhat), my magic, dreams

Weaknesses: hemophobia (odd lil vamp), kind and caring heart, helpful and friendly nature

Dislikes: not a lot of things except anyone who tries to harm my friends and i

Appearance: look at avi

Weapon(s): My magic

Technique(s): none yet

Last edited by Hazuki Konoka on Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kensei Hanguri
Begginer Fighter
Kensei Hanguri

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Character Profile
Name: Kensei Hanguri
Race : Human

Hazuki Konoka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazuki Konoka   Hazuki Konoka I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:32 pm

=_= 11 Year olds aren't that short.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://innertemptation.forumotion.net
Hazuki Konoka
In-Experienced Fighter
Hazuki Konoka

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Hazuki Konoka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazuki Konoka   Hazuki Konoka I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:33 pm

thanks and sorry dude she is short though. and i'll make her taller.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hazuki Konoka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazuki Konoka   Hazuki Konoka I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hazuki Konoka
Page 1 of 1