Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When you're born..you know nothing. You as pure as light, but as you grow, the temptation from the darkness..grows stronger.and stronger. The region of Kyoushi has been peaceful for the last 350 years, this can all change...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kai Miyoto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai
In-Experienced Fighter
Kai

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Kai Miyoto Empty
PostSubject: Kai Miyoto   Kai Miyoto I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:30 pm

Name: Kai Miyoto "The Lone Wolf"

Race: Wolf Demon/Human

Height: 6'2
Weight: 168 lb

Bio: Kai was born to a Human Mother and Demon father.When he turned 4 his father was killed by the mothers family.The mother had no choice but to flee with her son,they ran for days until the family hired assasins to kill the mother.The Assasins eventually found the mother but before she died she threw Kai into a flowing river so he could be safe.

Strengths: Abnormal Speed,Strength,Jumping height and distance.

Weaknesses: Hates water,lazy

Dislikes: People who get in his way

Appearance: Avi

Weapon(s):
Spoiler:

Technique(s): (Five beginning ones.)

Shining Fire-Kai inhales air and when he exhales he releases a white fire ball,the ball is large in size and contains the cursed white fire.

Shining Dragon- Kai releases a large amount of white fire from his mouth,the fire forms into a dragon and heads towards the opponent.The dragon contains the cursed white fire.

Shining Cut- Kai holds out his blade which glows and he dashes at the opponent with amazing speed and slashes them once,but 10 slashes hit the opponent.

Shadow Rush-Kai Sinks into the floor and heads towards the opponent in a shadow form and leaps out of the shadow attacking the opponent with a barrage of slashes.

Shining Palm- Kai's palm is engulfed with white cursed fire and he dashes at the opponent striking them with the palm,the fire will inflict a third degree burn and attaches to the opponent.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Hanguri
Begginer Fighter
Kensei Hanguri

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Character Profile
Name: Kensei Hanguri
Race : Human

Kai Miyoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai Miyoto   Kai Miyoto I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:32 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://innertemptation.forumotion.net
Kai
In-Experienced Fighter
Kai

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Kai Miyoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai Miyoto   Kai Miyoto I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:40 pm

thanks Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kai Miyoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai Miyoto   Kai Miyoto I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kai Miyoto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Starting Out :: Character Creation-
Jump to: