Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When you're born..you know nothing. You as pure as light, but as you grow, the temptation from the darkness..grows stronger.and stronger. The region of Kyoushi has been peaceful for the last 350 years, this can all change...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jio ( The devil's son )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jio
King Of Mystic / Demon Overlord
Jio

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Character Profile
Name: Jio
Race : The devil's son

Jio ( The devil's son ) Empty
PostSubject: Jio ( The devil's son )   Jio ( The devil's son ) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:24 pm

Race: Devil's Son

Height: 4'9
Weight: 35 kilos

Bio:The story, Jio is a boy with great battle skill, his dream is world domination, which other people often laugh at, calling it a child's dream until they see his abilities. Jio is the container of devil as can be seen by his half-white hair and red eye. At first, Jio seems unaware of Satan's existence, not knowing why the people in the village hated him, while in reality it was Satan that killed the inhabitants. Jio has a first 'meeting' with devil in his mind, and devil grants him the Devil's Mark, which appeared on the palm of his left hand, reading the number "666" with each six pointing in a different direction making a triangle. The Devil's Mark can be used to and see everything in the natural realm and spiritual relam.

Strengths:
-Has the devil inside him
-Can take alot of damage
-Is immune to fire
-Can fly

Weaknesses:
-Dosent like water
-Hates people making fun of him
-Cant control self
-Dosent like it when people pray

Dislikes: Everything

Appearance: Avater

Weapon(s):None

Technique(s):

Devil's Taunt- Jio eyes flash red and puts you in a demonic illusion and many red ghost come from the ground and attack you, the more hate and evilness you have the more ghost come and the illusion makes the surrounding hot so its very hard for the enemy to be calm and makes the enemy very tired.

HellFire Power up- Jio powers up with the fires of hell, it is a dark purple and red flame and makes him 3 times as fast as normal.

Devil's demonic sword- Jio's arm turns into a massive sword thats very light but does real damage and cannot be broken or bent.

Demonic blast- Jio shoots black blasts of dark energy from the '666' sign on his hand causing explosion on contact.

Satan Transformation- Jio calls on his father the devil in him and he transfrom into a headous creature with black skin and massive wings and two great horns and black nails and 10 tail of hell. His power is extrmely enhanced.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Jio on Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:57 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kensei Hanguri
Begginer Fighter
Kensei Hanguri

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Character Profile
Name: Kensei Hanguri
Race : Human

PostSubject: Re: Jio ( The devil's son )   Jio ( The devil's son ) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:26 pm

approved.
Back to top Go down
https://innertemptation.forumotion.net
Jio
King Of Mystic / Demon Overlord
Jio

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Character Profile
Race : The devil's son

PostSubject: Re: Jio ( The devil's son )   Jio ( The devil's son ) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:39 am

Jio's Darkness- Absorbs dark energy to his own or absorbs and dark energy like attacks or nature.

Bloody mist- Jio will spit blood in the air and it covers the area at will, and the stench is so bad it confuses the enemy, the mist is thick.

Satan's Power Ball- Jio will have to be his satan form to perform this move, souls from hell gather to one in jios palm when done the ball is a size of a football but concentrated energy, the distruction is bigger then big and is only used once in a battle. takes 10 post to charge

Health regain- jio can heal minor and some major wounds

Jio's third realm sight- As jio can see spiritual things and natural things,this sight allows him to see through things and can zoom his sight as far as he like but it cause some strin if use for long. speed and illusions cannot over the sight cos the eyes arnt from this realm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jio ( The devil's son )   Jio ( The devil's son ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jio ( The devil's son )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Starting Out :: Character Creation-
Jump to: