Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When you're born..you know nothing. You as pure as light, but as you grow, the temptation from the darkness..grows stronger.and stronger. The region of Kyoushi has been peaceful for the last 350 years, this can all change...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aoru Shinpuru

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aoru Shinpuru
In-Experienced Fighter
Aoru Shinpuru

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Character Profile
Name: Aoru Shinpuru
Race : 1/2 human 1/2 demon

Aoru Shinpuru Empty
PostSubject: Aoru Shinpuru   Aoru Shinpuru I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:48 pm

Race: 1/2 human 1/2 demon

Height: 5"9'
Weight: 87 lbs

Bio: Aoru is a half human/half demon. She destroys whatever she see's and kills whoever she see's. Her heart belongs to the evil,demon part of her. She killed her parents after she activated her demon form, she thought they would slow her down. Her demon form activates when she is danger,when she's mad, and when she feels like activating it. It is most powerful when it activates when Aoru is mad. She wants to become a full demon one day.

Strengths: Fast,above average jumping

Weaknesses: poor accuracy

Dislikes: People who get in the way, and every otherthing

Appearance: Regular -
Spoiler:

Demon -
Spoiler:

Weapon(s): Zanpakuto

Technique(s): Name: Sheild of Darkness
Regardless of Aoru's own will, this jutsu automatically surrounds and protects her from incoming attacks. Capable of withstanding considerably strong attacks and projectiles, this sand shield can become stronger than steel. It can be defeated by avoiding it completely with extremely high speed attacks, or merely overcoming the shield with incredible brute force.

Name:Armour of Darkness
This technique uses energy to cover the user with a thin, but very dense, layer of protective sand. While a good defense, it puts an unignorable burden on the user's stamina, both through energy absorption and the fact that the darkness makes them heavier and hampers their movement.

Name Prison Darkness Burial
The ground quickly loosens below the opponent and causes everything in the area to completely sink hundreds of meters deep within the earth. By being imprisoned at this depth, the pressure on the opponent will immobilize their ability to even move a finger.

Name:The Coffin of Crushing Darkness
This Technique uses darkness to grab the opponent and cover their entire body. This skill is primarily utilised for apprehending an opponent immobile, but can kill the opponent by suffocation or by being followed with the Imploding Darkness Funeral.

Name:Imploding Darkness Funeral
Through the will of the user, the sand already wrapping a target because of 'The coffin of crushing darkness' will implode and crush whatever is within. When used to kill a person, the death is so quick that there isn't even time to feel pain.

Last edited by Aoru Shinpuru on Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:43 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kensei Hanguri
Begginer Fighter
Kensei Hanguri

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Character Profile
Name: Kensei Hanguri
Race : Human

Aoru Shinpuru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aoru Shinpuru   Aoru Shinpuru I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:52 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://innertemptation.forumotion.net
Aoru Shinpuru
In-Experienced Fighter
Aoru Shinpuru

Character Profile

Aoru Shinpuru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aoru Shinpuru   Aoru Shinpuru I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:12 pm

Name: Dark Energy Beam
Aoru can shoot an energy beam from her palm at her oppenent.

Name: Double Dark energy Beam
Aoru can shoot two beams out her two palms at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi Renshe
Begginer Fighter
Hiroshi Renshe

Number of posts : 110

Character Profile
Name: Hiroshi Renshe
Race : Angel/Human hybrid

Aoru Shinpuru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aoru Shinpuru   Aoru Shinpuru I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:14 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Aoru Shinpuru
In-Experienced Fighter
Aoru Shinpuru

Character Profile

Aoru Shinpuru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aoru Shinpuru   Aoru Shinpuru I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:44 pm

Name-Hiding In The Dark
Description-Darkness starts to surround the whole area Aoru is in and makes it hard for her opponent to find her.
Darkness clears in four posts

Name-Darkness Dragon
Description-Aoru makes darkness form as a dragon and attack her opponent.

Name-Darkness Spiral
Description-Aoru makes her darkness form into a ball into her palm and slam it into her opponents stomach.

Name-Full demon eye
Description-Aoru moves the hair covering her right eye and her normal eye becomes blood red and she can read her opponents moves easier.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Hanguri
Begginer Fighter
Kensei Hanguri

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Character Profile
Name: Kensei Hanguri
Race : Human

Aoru Shinpuru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aoru Shinpuru   Aoru Shinpuru I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:37 pm

The last two are like rasengan and sharingan.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://innertemptation.forumotion.net
Aoru Shinpuru
In-Experienced Fighter
Aoru Shinpuru

Character Profile

Aoru Shinpuru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aoru Shinpuru   Aoru Shinpuru I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:09 pm

i was watching naruto vs sasuke when i made those two up ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aoru Shinpuru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aoru Shinpuru   Aoru Shinpuru I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aoru Shinpuru
Page 1 of 1